7/13/2017

Interactive PowerPoint ELA Lessons

Are you looking for a way to spice up your grammar lessons? Instead of just writing on a whiteboard and handing out worksheets, I began to create PowerPoint lessons to see if I could spike my students' interest during grammar time. Very quickly, I learned that I was spending less time writing on the board and focusing more on their engagement. 




With just a click of a button, I was able to get the next point up on the slide using animations and was able to check their understanding. I began to add interactive activities that required their participation, such as clicking for the right answer, matching, and drawing and writing on their whiteboard. This was SO much more fun for both me and the students! 

For many years, I have used my hands-on grammar activities and practice pages for classwork and homework, but the PowerPoint lessons really changed the game. For the past few months, I've added and improved each of my lessons and uploaded them onto my Teachers Pay Teachers store. I have put them into a growing bundle so that you can get them at a deeply discounted rate! :)






What is a growing bundle?

This means that the bundle is not completed yet. The price is lower as you are buying it with the (correct!) assumption that I will create more quality material for the bundle in a timely manner. After your initial purchase, you can download the updated file as and when I add the rest of the bundle. 

What is the benefit of buying a growing bundle? 

As more sets are added, the price will increase accordingly, which means you will be only paying a fraction of the final price if you buy it early. :)





Here are some preview videos I made. I hope they give you a better idea of what you can expect. 









Having this digital aid along with your regular lessons will surely enhance your teaching and student participation. Give it a go and let me know how it goes for you. :)

Thank you for stopping by!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기