8/29/2016

Second Grade Grammar Practice Sheets

After completing my First Grade Grammar Practice Sheets, I finally got the time to work on the second grade packet. I made sure to include as many standards as I could from the Common Core Language Standards, but even if you don’t follow the Common Core, you will find many of these packets useful to supplement your grammar lessons. 



These are the units that are included in the bundle:

collective nouns
irregular plural nouns
reflexive pronouns
irregular verbs
adverbs
simple and compound sentences
capitalization
commas in letters
contractions
context clues
prefixes
suffixes
compound words
shades of meaning


I use these mainly for a review when we are done with our unit, but you can use them for homework, assessment, or literacy centers. You can even hand them out to your early-finishers! 

I made a simple little video to introduce my grammar practice sheets. Have a look and see if it may be helpful for your classroom! :)



Here is a freebie for you to get a better look at what the bundle consists of. 




Have a great week everyone!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기