10/15/2015

Nouns- common, proper, possessive

I've been really good with exercising these days, and I've got to say that I'm really proud of myself for keeping up with it. I'm doing a 15 to 25km bike ride 3-4 times a week! The weather is just perfect and I am fully taking advantage of the bike path along the river that starts right next to our apartment. Seoul is quite beautiful at night with all the lights sparkling near and far :)

Here are a few snapshots of what is happening in our classroom these days. Hope you enjoy!






You can get the skeleton templates right here.


Now, here is just a glimpse of the noun activity we worked on. There are four activities included: 2 activities that focus on common nouns, 1 for proper nouns, and 1 for possessive nouns.

You can click here to get a fuller preview.






These practice pages also come in handy for reinforcement.
You can click here to get more information on this packet.







Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great week!



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기