12/19/2014

Subject-Verb Agreement Practice

I'm counting down the days now. Just 5 more days, and my husband and I are off to NYC!

We're flying all the way from Seoul, Korea so it'll be a long journey, but we're very VERY excited. Here are some places that people have recommended us, but if you have more great places that we must go, please let me know here or email me!


1. Hot chocolate from Serendipity

Oh, my goodness... my guilty pleasure...


2. FAO Schwarz the MASSIVE toy store


3. TKTS of course to find good deals for shows


4. Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree


5. And... Central Park!



As for the first grade Common Core practice sheets, here is my second packet: Subject-Verb Agreement Practice

This packet focuses on Common Core Standard L.1.1.C

There are variety of pages to help your students practice using singular and plural nouns with matching verbs and pronouns with matching verbs.

Here is what's included:
1) subject-verb agreement poster
2) 10 practice pages








Here is a page from the packet above. 
You can download this FREEBIE by clicking the picture.





CLICK HERE to get the Common Core Subject Verb Agreement Practice packet.



Thanks for stopping by! :D

Chloe



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기